A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy entertainment industry press releases from PR Newswire, including
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ Will Take Over Movie Theaters, Worldwide this December
RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ, chronicles her intention and hard work as a creative and producer, and her process in mastering her craft to execute the 56-performance, 39-city, record-breaking RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR. It premieres December 1 in North American cinemas.
- Before Cuffing Season, There’s Boo Season: New Insights From Peacock and Tinder Show Horror Movies Are the New Dating Trend
Just in time for
Halloween, Tinder and Peacock are launching a new way for daters to find a boo. After seeing a 42% increase in users talking about scary movies on their Tinder bios, “Horror Movies” will now officially be available as an Interest that can be added to Tinder profiles.
- BACARDÍ® Rum to Launch ‘The Concept A.I.bum’: The First A.I. Powered EP Produced by
Grammy Winner Boi-1da
Dropping this November, The Concept A.I.bum will champion works by five global up-and-coming artists in a one-of-a-kind project exploring how A.I. can be positively leveraged to provide emerging talent unprecedented opportunities.
- Introducing “Five Nights of Fun” at Chuck E. Cheese: Five-Day Celebration for Loyalty Members
As the grand finale of “Five Nights of Fun,” some Chuck E. Cheese Reward Members will get a chance to win the ultimate party of a lifetime by hosting their own private “late-over” kids-only party. The Chuck E. Cheese Big Night of
HalloweenFun party will be on October 27from 8pm until midnightfor up to 10 kids.
- Dictionary.com Opens Entries for Annual Haunting Hooks Writing Contest Featuring Guest Judge
Contestants are challenged to write a captivating opening to a scary story in 50 words or less. The writing contest offers a chance to win prizes, including a signed copy of the first book in Stine’s new Goosebumps series from Scholastic, House of Shivers, Dictionary.com swag and the ultimate bragging rights, of course!
- The New York Times Company and PressReader Announce New Agreement to Drive Global Distribution and Reach New Audiences
PressReader is now the exclusive distributor of The New York Times Company’s digital news products and digital replica editions to hotels, airlines, cruise- and ferry lines, as well as non-
- Football Champion
Rob Gronkowskiand Model Camille Kostek Launch Voomerang™
The new Voomerang platform makes charity education more engaging, entertaining, and meaningful with exciting celebrity content, life-changing prizes, and compelling videos that help participants learn about the featured charities and their mission.
- Beloved Brand Debuts Entertaining New Documentary ‘Unstuffed: A Build-A-
This clever and surprising mixed-media documentary examines the “why” behind Build-A-Bear Workshop’s ability to remain relevant through the decades by focusing on its mission of ‘adding a little more heart to life’ — one teddy bear at a time.
- Scream and Shout! Britney Spears Events Launching at Painting with a Twist
In honor of the pop icon’s highly-anticipated memoir, “The Woman in Me,” that hits bookshelves
October 24, Painting with a Twist studios are turning into an all-out Britney wonderland where fans can paint, sing and unleash their inner Britney. Hard Candyx Wednesday Drops the Most Woe-ful HalloweenCollection
“As a brand deeply rooted in creativity, we are thrilled to collaborate with MGM for this collection,” said
Curan Mehra, CEO of Hard Candy. “Wednesday redefines ‘normal’ and we know our community will create incredible, otherworldly looks this Halloween.”
- A Symphony of Sight and Sound: Toshiba TV Partners with Talented Music Producers for #MakingSoundVisible
As a model equipped with Mini LED technology, the new Toshiba TV Z870 synchronizes with your music using captivating visuals to elevate each musical note, turning your home into a mesmerizing concert hall.
Read more of the latest entertainment-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNtertainment on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 440,000 newsrooms, websites, direct feeds, journalists and influencers and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-entertainment-news-11-stories-you-need-to-see-301948976.html
SOURCE PR Newswire